Old June 27th 07, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Right-Click not working in Excel 2007. Works in other Office 07 pr

Is there a feature that switches Right-Clicking on and off?

Right-Click has suddenly stopped working in Excel 07 although works fine in
other Office 07 programs.

How do I get it to operate again?

Old June 27th 07, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might rename or delete your Excel 2007 toolbar file Excel12.xlb found
here (with Excel closed):

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

--
Jim

Old June 27th 07, 10:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Right-Click not working in Excel 2007. Works in other Office 0

Jim

Thanks for that, but I'm using Vista. What is the equivalent file location?

Tony

Old June 27th 07, 11:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Document And Settings" was removed in Vista. You now have a folder named
"Users" which will contain a folder with your user name.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

Old June 27th 07, 11:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I found the file by using the search feature.

I renamed it as .old and now right-click works again.

Thanks for your help. Can someone explain what the Excel12.xlb file actually
does?

Old June 28th 07, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

*.xlb files holds all the toolbar info (customizations, what's visible, what's
not visible).

Deleting it said that you want to start over from scratch.