-   -   MS WORKS DOCUMENTS TO MS OFFICE 2007; QUICKEST TO TRANSFER (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209575-re-ms-works-documents-ms-office-2007%3B-quickest-transfer.html)

ShaneDevenshire

MS WORKS DOCUMENTS TO MS OFFICE 2007; QUICKEST TO TRANSFER

Hi,

After making a fool of myself earlier today, I now can direct you to the MS
Works newsgroup, where you may be able to get more useful info:

================
Question to anyone - why do I get an error message when I try to post a
reply to the original message?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

Pete_UK

MS WORKS DOCUMENTS TO MS OFFICE 2007; QUICKEST TO TRANSFER

Shane,

what error message are you getting? What are you using to post to the
newsgroups (Outlook Express, Google Groups, Microsoft Discussions) ??

Pete