Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Enter key

How do you change the enter key to move to the cell to the right instead of
to the cell underneath? For ex. if you are in A2, press enter and you go to
A3. How can I change the cursor to go from A2 to B2??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Menu, Tools|Options, Edit tab, change the drop down box under the Move
selection after Enter to your desired selection.
--
** John C **

"Katie Lawrence" wrote:

How do you change the enter key to move to the cell to the right instead of
to the cell underneath? For ex. if you are in A2, press enter and you go to
A3. How can I change the cursor to go from A2 to B2??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In pre-XL2007 versions: use Tools | Options; open the Edit tab; locate the
box "Mover selection..." and change the value in the drop down box.

In XL2007: Office button | Excel Options | Advance; locate Editing Options
(at top) and the "after press...." and change the value in the drop down
box.

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme