Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default whole numbers showing as a decimal

I am not sure why, but everytime I enter a whole number such a 2 it show up
as 0.02 I have tried to format the cells in every which way possible. I
have removed all of the decimals and then is just shows a 0. I have changed
it from text to number and back again. The only way to make 2 show as 2 is
for me to type in 2.0 or 2. , why is this happening? Better yet, how do I
fix it?
--
Lisa M.