Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Show headings on all pages Excel 2003

Hi Everybody! Have a prob I thought I'd see posted here, but can't find it.
Am doing a spreadsheet for a friend---Has header rows and I'd like them to
show on all pages so I don't have to copy/paste. I was able to do that quite
easily, but feel like there is probably a setting I could hit to tell it to
do it automatically. This is not a monumental deal....just curious. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to Page Setup
Select Sheet Tab
In the Rows to repeat at top select the rows you want to repeat
and you are set...

"Bons" wrote:

Hi Everybody! Have a prob I thought I'd see posted here, but can't find it.
Am doing a spreadsheet for a friend---Has header rows and I'd like them to
show on all pages so I don't have to copy/paste. I was able to do that quite
easily, but feel like there is probably a setting I could hit to tell it to
do it automatically. This is not a monumental deal....just curious. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If printing see Sheelo's reply.

If just want same titles on all sheets...............

Select first sheet and right-click on sheet tab and "Select all sheets"

Enter your row of titles on active sheet and will be done to all.

When done, right-click and "ungroup sheets"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:25:03 -0800, Bons
wrote:

Hi Everybody! Have a prob I thought I'd see posted here, but can't find it.
Am doing a spreadsheet for a friend---Has header rows and I'd like them to
show on all pages so I don't have to copy/paste. I was able to do that quite
easily, but feel like there is probably a setting I could hit to tell it to
do it automatically. This is not a monumental deal....just curious. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

THANKS to both of you!!! This is the BEST place to find answers to those
pesky little questions that can be so annoying. I tried Sheelo's suggestion
and it did just what I wanted it to do. Then just out of curiosity I tried
Gord's. I got the Select All Sheets---but could not find the "Ungroup
Sheets". I'm not sure I would ever need this, but it's nice to have in the
back of my mind, just in case.
THANKS again to you for answering so quickly!!!