Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default COPY EXCEL 2007

I attempt to copy a worksheet from one excel file to another, I have both
open, highlight the area in worksheet #1, hit copy, it appears on the
clipboard, I go to worksheet #2, put cursor on specific cell (the top left
whare I want the data) go to clipboard, place cursor on data entray, and the
option includes only Paste or delete. When I copy the data, no attributes
such as formatting, font, highlight etc transfers over. The paste function
does not provide "paste special" as an option. Copy / paste of complex data
is critical to my work, How does this work in excel 2007? Excel 2003 was
terrific what happened here?