Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default REMOVING WORKBOOK'S ALL FORMULAS

I have a workbook consisting around 20 sheets. I want to copy all the same to
a new workbook with only values. Any shortcut how to remove all the formulas
instead of copypaste specialvaluesok on every sheet?
--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the new workbook, do you want the formulas replaced by blanks or by the
values from the old workbook?
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200811

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

I have a workbook consisting around 20 sheets. I want to copy all the same to
a new workbook with only values. Any shortcut how to remove all the formulas
instead of copypaste specialvaluesok on every sheet?
--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It was stated I want values!
--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

I have a workbook consisting around 20 sheets. I want to copy all the same to
a new workbook with only "values". Any shortcut how to remove all the formulas
instead of copypaste specialvaluesok on every sheet?
--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Forgive a Student's lack of attention. Perhaps this macro can be adapted to
meet your needs:

Sub Macro1()
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\copy.xls"
For Each sh In Sheets
sh.Activate
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Range("A1").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Next
ActiveWorkbook.Save

Gary''s Student - gsnu200811

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote: