-   -   REMOVING WORKBOOK'S ALL FORMULAS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208899-removing-workbooks-all-formulas.html)

FARAZ QURESHI

REMOVING WORKBOOK'S ALL FORMULAS

I have a workbook consisting around 20 sheets. I want to copy all the same to
a new workbook with only values. Any shortcut how to remove all the formulas
instead of copypaste specialvaluesok on every sheet?
--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

Gary''s Student

REMOVING WORKBOOK'S ALL FORMULAS

In the new workbook, do you want the formulas replaced by blanks or by the
values from the old workbook?
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200811

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

I have a workbook consisting around 20 sheets. I want to copy all the same to
a new workbook with only values. Any shortcut how to remove all the formulas
instead of copypaste specialvaluesok on every sheet?
--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

FARAZ QURESHI

REMOVING WORKBOOK'S ALL FORMULAS

It was stated I want values!
--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

I have a workbook consisting around 20 sheets. I want to copy all the same to
a new workbook with only "values". Any shortcut how to remove all the formulas
instead of copypaste specialvaluesok on every sheet?
--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

Gary''s Student

REMOVING WORKBOOK'S ALL FORMULAS

Forgive a Student's lack of attention. Perhaps this macro can be adapted to
meet your needs:

Sub Macro1()
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\copy.xls"
For Each sh In Sheets
sh.Activate
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Range("A1").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Next
ActiveWorkbook.Save

Gary''s Student - gsnu200811

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote: