Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you print envelopes using an excel spreadsheet

I am trying to print on wedding inviations and am wondering how to use my
addresses to print on the envelopes.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use your Excel data to feed into the mail merge facility in Word:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/
or just look up mail merge in Word help.
--
David Biddulph

"Stephie" wrote in message
I am trying to print on wedding inviations and am wondering how to use my
addresses to print on the envelopes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would recommend that you use the addresses in Excel as a data source and
generate your envelopes using MS Word's mail merge feature.

You can use the on-line community for MS Word to get you going, there's a
Mail Merge & FAX community that you can utilize as an on-line resource.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Stephie" wrote:

I am trying to print on wedding inviations and am wondering how to use my
addresses to print on the envelopes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Follow the links given by David B. to learn how.

Gord Dibben Microsoft Excel MVP