Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I print addresses onto envelopes from excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Microsoft Word to read the data from Excel.
Some hints at:
http://www.microsoft.com/business/mo...contentId=1397
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge
--
David Biddulph

"megan" wrote in message

[... nothing at all. In future please ask the question in the body of the
message, not in the subject line.]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could set up an envelope tab that gets the info from a vlookup or from a
list. I assume you want to print many from a list. You will have to play
with it so that it comes out on the envelope as desired.

Something like this

Sub FormEnvelope()
For Each c In Range("B5:B46")
If UCase(c.Offset(0, 10)) = "X" Then
[k1] = Trim(Right(c, Len(c) - Application.Find(",", c)) _
& " " & Left(c, Application.Find(",", c) - 1))
[k2] = Trim(c.Offset(0, 1))
[k3] = c.Offset(0, 2) & ", " & c.Offset(0, 3) & " " & c.Offset(0, 4)
[k4] = c.Offset(0, 11)

sheets("envelope").PrintPreview 'chg to printOUT to print
End If
Next

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software