mcardon

Default cursor disappears using arrow keys

When I use the arrow keys to navigate a worksheet, the cursor just disappears.
Fredrik Wahlgren

"mcardon" wrote in message
When I use the arrow keys to navigate a worksheet, the cursor just

disappears.

What version?
When did this happen?
What happens if you create a new workbook?

/fredrik

Fredrik Wahlgren

"mcardon" wrote in message
Excel 2003, I just noticed it recently and it doesn't matter if it is a

new
or old worksheet.

Have you rebooted your machine since this happened? Do you run any other
applications?
/Fredrik