-   -   cursor disappears using arrow keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20873-cursor-disappears-using-arrow-keys.html)

mcardon

cursor disappears using arrow keys

When I use the arrow keys to navigate a worksheet, the cursor just disappears.

Fredrik Wahlgren

"mcardon" wrote in message
When I use the arrow keys to navigate a worksheet, the cursor just

disappears.

What version?
When did this happen?
What happens if you create a new workbook?

/fredrik

mcardon

Excel 2003, I just noticed it recently and it doesn't matter if it is a new
or old worksheet.

"mcardon" wrote in message
Excel 2003, I just noticed it recently and it doesn't matter if it is a

new
or old worksheet.

Have you rebooted your machine since this happened? Do you run any other
applications?
/Fredrik