1Tochacek

Default How can I fix the function of the arrow keys?

My arrows keys move the workbook page in Excel 2000 instead of moving from
cell to cell. How can I change the settings so that the arrow keys move cell
to cell?

Myrna Larson

Down at the right end of the status bar you probably see "SCRL", meaning that
you have SCROLL-LOCK turned on. Turn it off.