Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to convert number in to time lenght, minutes and seconds?

Hi,
I work in a Contact centre and curently we measure the lenght of talking
time of a particular person in seconds.
For example John Smith talked 255 seconds, I need to convert those 255
seconds in to length format of minutes and seconds which is: 2:15 and then to
take the average time in minutes and seconds
Is there a formula to do this? To convert the seconds at A3 into time length
at B3.

Sec Time Sec Time Average
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3
255 2:15 160 3:00 2:37

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I need to convert those 255 seconds in to length format
of minutes and seconds which is: 2:15

255 seconds is 4:15.

Divide by 86400

A3 = 255