anonymous

Default Convert seconds to minutes and seconds in excel

I need a formula which converts seconds to minutes and seconds.

TY for your help. Happy Holidays.

Chris
Ragdyer

This is for display only:
With seconds in A1:

=INT(A1/60)&" Min "&MOD(A1,60)&" Sec"
--
HTH,

RD

"anonymous" wrote in message
I need a formula which converts seconds to minutes and seconds.

TY for your help. Happy Holidays.

Chris

JE McGimpsey

XL stores times as fractional days, so to convert integer seconds to an
XL time (minutes and seconds), divide by 24*60*60:

A1: 123
A2: =A1/86400

which will display 2:03 when formatted as [m]:ss

In article ,

I need a formula which converts seconds to minutes and seconds.

Aladin Akyurek

=A1/86400

Custom time format the formula cell as:

[mm]:ss