Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I delete a graphic from a worksheet

Excel 2007. The worksheet is OK but when I look at the print preview there
is a large graohic image covering about 1/4 of the print. I inserted this
graphic but now cannot get rid of it in the printout.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you insert it into header or footer?
If yes, then go to page setup|header and footer|custom ...
and remove from there...

To delete select &[Picture] and then press DELETE.

"briadea" wrote:

Excel 2007. The worksheet is OK but when I look at the print preview there
is a large graohic image covering about 1/4 of the print. I inserted this
graphic but now cannot get rid of it in the printout.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you, sheeloo. No, it was not inserted as a header or a footer. When I
looked at the header/footer area it was not listed as you suggested. It is
really worrisome to me s I have to present this worksheet to a committee in a
printout and this large graphic covers most of the sheet. It is not present
in the normal worksheet view.

I ried converting the sheet to .pdf and there was the graphic now visible on
the sheet.

"briadea" wrote:

Excel 2007. The worksheet is OK but when I look at the print preview there
is a large graohic image covering about 1/4 of the print. I inserted this
graphic but now cannot get rid of it in the printout.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Pl. mail it to me. I will see what I can do.

to_sheeloo
add @hotmail.com to the above...

"briadea" wrote:

Excel 2007. The worksheet is OK but when I look at the print preview there
is a large graohic image covering about 1/4 of the print. I inserted this
graphic but now cannot get rid of it in the printout.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You were correct. While I could not find the graphic in my headers page, I
just clicked on no headers, eliminating those that I could see. Voila! it
worked and I am grateful for your input.

Thank you very much.