Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
briadea briadea is offline

Default how do I delete a graphic from a worksheet

Thank you, sheeloo. No, it was not inserted as a header or a footer. When I
looked at the header/footer area it was not listed as you suggested. It is
really worrisome to me s I have to present this worksheet to a committee in a
printout and this large graphic covers most of the sheet. It is not present
in the normal worksheet view.

I ried converting the sheet to .pdf and there was the graphic now visible on
the sheet.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Did you insert it into header or footer?
If yes, then go to page setup|header and footer|custom ...
and remove from there...

To delete select &[Picture] and then press DELETE.

"briadea" wrote:

Excel 2007. The worksheet is OK but when I look at the print preview there
is a large graohic image covering about 1/4 of the print. I inserted this
graphic but now cannot get rid of it in the printout.