Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default add macro button 2007

Hi All,
As you may recall in excel 2003 there is an option to add a button to the
toolbars that is linked to a macro. A constant button that appears everytime
you open the excel.
How do I do that in excel 2007?

Thanks,
Assaf.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can add a button to the QAT. Ron discusses it he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm

--
Jim
"assaf1978" wrote in message
| Hi All,
| As you may recall in excel 2003 there is an option to add a button to the
| toolbars that is linked to a macro. A constant button that appears
everytime
| you open the excel.
| How do I do that in excel 2007?
|
| Thanks,