Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I edit my macro button images in Excel 2007.

I have upgraded to Office 2007. In Excel 2003 I gave my macros edited button
images. Excel 2007 has given them default images. How can I customise them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tarbe, Microsoft removed the feature to edit button images. One approach
you can do is to create toolbars in Excel 2003 and attached to workbooks and
use them in Excel 2007.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"Tarbe" wrote in message
I have upgraded to Office 2007. In Excel 2003 I gave my macros edited
button
images. Excel 2007 has given them default images. How can I customise
them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is easy to do this in Excel 2007 if you add your buttons on the ribbon
See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

There is a example there that copy my picture on a button

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm