Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RWN RWN is offline

Default Export custom Macro Button Images

I originally posted this in the "Setup" ng but had no luck.

Home - xl2kPro, Work-xl'03
I routinely create macro's for various functions (Personal.xls) and export them to/from
work - no problems there

I also create custom button images and would like to export them as well.
Is there a way to do this or are they "hidden away" within the Button bar file?

--
Regards;
Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. Select the cells around the button and then use :
SHIFT-Edit Copy Picture and paste in a picture editor

or

2. the the .xls file as a Web Page and import to a picture editor.
--
Gary's Student