Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How can I edit my macro button images in Excel 2007.

It is easy to do this in Excel 2007 if you add your buttons on the ribbon
See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

There is a example there that copy my picture on a button

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Tarbe" wrote in message ...

Thanks. I cant understand how removing a feature can be considered an upgrade.

"Bob Flanagan" wrote:

Tarbe, Microsoft removed the feature to edit button images. One approach
you can do is to create toolbars in Excel 2003 and attached to workbooks and
use them in Excel 2007.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"Tarbe" wrote in message
I have upgraded to Office 2007. In Excel 2003 I gave my macros edited
button
images. Excel 2007 has given them default images. How can I customise
them?