Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why are large reports truncated in Excel?

I am trying to print lists of about 35 pages from Excel tables to an HP D4160
printer. This printer prints from the last page to the first. The report I
worked with today had 34 pages. Pages 34 through 17 printed just fine but
page 16 came out with only about 1/4 of the characters printed. I restarted
and printed pages 1-16 to get the complete report. Other reports have these
"breaks" at different places.
This makes me suspect some kind of buffer size limitation but I cannot find
anything about such. The same report printed as mailing labels in Word has
no problem.