Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Why are large reports truncated in Excel?

I'd start by checking the HP site and seeing if they have any updates for the
drivers for the printer.

"ALPost95Adj" wrote:

I am trying to print lists of about 35 pages from Excel tables to an HP D4160
printer. This printer prints from the last page to the first. The report I
worked with today had 34 pages. Pages 34 through 17 printed just fine but
page 16 came out with only about 1/4 of the characters printed. I restarted
and printed pages 1-16 to get the complete report. Other reports have these
"breaks" at different places.
This makes me suspect some kind of buffer size limitation but I cannot find
anything about such. The same report printed as mailing labels in Word has
no problem.