Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Distributing Excel reports

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jennifer,

See the methods here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Mike

"Jennifer" wrote:

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Like to add this to Mike reply

Looks like you like one of the sheet templates if you are
taking about worksheets and not workbooks.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jennifer" wrote:

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks. Is there a way to only e-mail certain cells within the sheet? Or to
send as a PDF? I have a couple of columns that are used for calculations,
and I don't include them in the print area. I have the print area sent, and
I print as a a PDF and e-mail to each person.
--
Jennifer

"Jennifer" wrote:

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc