-   -   Distributing Excel reports (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207661-distributing-excel-reports.html)

Jennifer

Distributing Excel reports

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer

Mike H

Distributing Excel reports

Jennifer,

See the methods here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Mike

"Jennifer" wrote:

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer

Ron de Bruin

Distributing Excel reports

Like to add this to Mike reply

Looks like you like one of the sheet templates if you are
taking about worksheets and not workbooks.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jennifer" wrote:

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer

Jennifer

Distributing Excel reports

Thanks. Is there a way to only e-mail certain cells within the sheet? Or to
send as a PDF? I have a couple of columns that are used for calculations,
and I don't include them in the print area. I have the print area sent, and
I print as a a PDF and e-mail to each person.
--
Jennifer

"Jennifer" wrote:

We have individual Excel sheets for each employee that we update monthly and
e-mail them individually to each person. Is there a way to automate the
process of e-mailing them?
--
Jennifer

Ron de Bruin