Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleting 63,886 Blank Rows Under My Data

I am working on an excel file in which I currently have data in 1,650 rows
and there are blank cells within the rows I am working on that need to stay
blank. My main problem is deleteing the extra 65,536 blank rows below my data
that randomly appeared when I copy and pasted my data to a new workbook. When
I highlight a single blank row or many blank rows beneath my data and hit
delete row, they do not go away and it is really annoying because my scroll
bar had become all but useless- please help! Thanks!