Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kajuliano Kajuliano is offline

Default Deleting 63,886 Blank Rows Under My Data

Thanks for the reply-- that was the same website FSt1 directed me to as well
and I could not reset the used range using this method for some reason. As I
said in my reply to FSt1 above I am unclear on using the macro to
programatically reset the used range-- any direction in that area would be
helpful thanks!

"T. Valko" wrote:

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Note that when you "delete" the unused rows you're not literally removing
them from the the sheet. Technically, what you're actually doing is
resetting the *used range*.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Kajuliano" wrote in message
I am working on an excel file in which I currently have data in 1,650 rows
and there are blank cells within the rows I am working on that need to
stay
blank. My main problem is deleteing the extra 65,536 blank rows below my
data
that randomly appeared when I copy and pasted my data to a new workbook.
When
I highlight a single blank row or many blank rows beneath my data and hit
delete row, they do not go away and it is really annoying because my
scroll
bar had become all but useless- please help! Thanks!