Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I add an addtional Excelworksheet tab

I've got an existing Excel worksheet with many tabs, I need to add an
additional one. Any idea how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click on one of the sheet tabs and insert.

then you can just click the sheet tab and drag it to right or left as
needed.

"dlowell31772" wrote in message
I've got an existing Excel worksheet with many tabs, I need to add an
additional one. Any idea how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try right-clicking on one of the tabs and selecting "Insert." This will open
a dialog box. Select "Worksheet" and then you can name it what you want. The
right-click menus give you a lot of different options, like rename, move,
etc.
My input is based on Office 2003 so if you have a newer version you may not
follow exactly the same process.

"dlowell31772" wrote:

I've got an existing Excel worksheet with many tabs, I need to add an
additional one. Any idea how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't understand what you mean by a worksheet with many tabs? Do you mean
a workbook with many worksheets? If you want to insert an additional
worksheet, the command sequence is:
Insert/ Worksheet.
--
David Biddulph