Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 adding page breaks

When one of our users receives excel documents, everything appears to be okay
at first glance, then he tries print preview and finds that the entire sheet
has been broken up with manual (I think, they are dotted) page breaks. To
test, I sent a file that I knew didn't have any page breaks added, but once
he got it, it added several random looking breaks. There doesn't appear to
be a pattern, sometimes, it'll be a 2x20 column or 5x10 column, it doesn't
make any sense especially since it wasn't doing this on Friday (according to
user). He says that nothing changed since then (I take that with a grain of
salt, because I know people hate to admit to doing something wrong).

Any ideas would be appreciated or if more info is needed, I'd be happy to
answer.

Thanks