Novice

Default Automatic page breaks in Excell 2003

How can I disable automatic page breaks in Excell 2003
Myrna Larson

I'm not sure you can disable them, but you can over-ride them by inserting
manual page breaks.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:39:04 -0800, Novice
wrote:

How can I disable automatic page breaks in Excell 2003

Michael

TOOLS/OPTIONS/VIEW and uncheck Page breaks

HTH
Michael