Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
muddan madhu muddan madhu is offline

Default Excel 2003 adding page breaks

go to tools | options | view tab | uncheck the page breaks | ok

On Oct 13, 6:11*pm, Gary wrote:
When one of our users receives excel documents, everything appears to be okay
at *first glance, then he tries print preview and finds that the entire sheet
has been broken up with manual (I think, they are dotted) page breaks. *To
test, I sent a file that I knew didn't have any page breaks added, but once
he got it, it added several random looking breaks. *There doesn't appear to
be a pattern, sometimes, it'll be a 2x20 column or 5x10 column, it doesn't
make any sense especially since it wasn't doing this on Friday (according to
user). *He says that nothing changed since then (I take that with a grain of
salt, because I know people hate to admit to doing something wrong).

Any ideas would be appreciated or if more info is needed, I'd be happy to
answer.

Thanks