Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Going between windows

I used to be able to view two excel files at the same time by minimizing the
windows, however, for some reason now when I minimize an excel file it
minimizes all the excel files into the same tab. How can I make it so I can
view two excel files side by side?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming you are referring to the tabs in your task bar. Go to Tools -
Options - View tab - check Windows in taskbar.

Sometimes you have to uncheck and re-check to refresh it...

If you just want to view multiple in the same window at the same time, go to
Window - Arrange...