Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dynamic Chart Help

Hello,
A am attempting to create a dynamic chart, and have followed the tutorial
for dynamic charts listed here.

My problem is that i always get an error saying "A formula in this worksheet
contains on or more invalid references". I even created a brand new sheet,
replicated all the data from the tutorial, named the cells identical, scroll
bar values identical, and still get the error when trying to create the chart.

My question is this: How do you create a chart with the series formula? I
created a regular chart using the wizard, then selected the series in the
formula bar and changed the cell references to the dynamic references and
still get the invalid reference alarm.

Can anyone help? Do I need an add-in or something for the formula to work
correctly?

Frustrated,
Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Tushar Mehta's site for a short course on Dynamic Charting and some
sample files.

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Alternative site is Stephen Bullen's.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Download either or both FunChrt1 and FunChrt7

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:30:07 -0700, brumanchu
wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Worked it out. The scroll bar minimum defaulted to zero which caused an
alarm, and then clicking "add" after naming the formula instead of just
clicking "OK".
Graph is function well with variable ranges

Thanks,
Bruce

wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc