Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Web Query in Excel 2007

I can't find a good reference on how to import data from the web into Excel
2007. I want to learn the general approach, but as a learning tool I'll
start with a stock portfolio in Google. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks.

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The easiest way to do this is to goto the google portfolio areaplace your
cursor in the field (try between col 1 and col 2 of the portfolio)right
clickexport to excel Go from there with a macro to do as desired.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel