Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Viewing file user history

Does anyone know how to view the history of who made changes in an Excel file
(other than just 1 previous user). The file is on our server and used by
many, and someone made a change to a row and we cannot find out who it is.

No applications such as Track Changes, Permissions, etc were used-full
control for everyone (it is supposed to be a community file)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

XL does not maintain any kind of an audit history. There is no way to
determine who made the changes in question.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson