-   -   Viewing file user history (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204801-viewing-file-user-history.html)

unidie

Viewing file user history

Does anyone know how to view the history of who made changes in an Excel file
(other than just 1 previous user). The file is on our server and used by
many, and someone made a change to a row and we cannot find out who it is.

No applications such as Track Changes, Permissions, etc were used-full
control for everyone (it is supposed to be a community file)

Jim Thomlinson

Viewing file user history

XL does not maintain any kind of an audit history. There is no way to
determine who made the changes in question.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson