Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Counting cell formats

I'm going through the process of cleaning someone's ridiculous workbook of
it's cell formats - I just want to know if there is a line of code I can
stick in the Immediate Window that will tell me how many cell formats I have?

Thanks in advance
Daniel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ctrl + f | options | format | choose the formats | ok | find all

u can see the count of cells which matches the format u have choosen
in the find format.