Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mindy

Default import file

Hi, I have all of my personal addresses in an AnyTime file. I have exported
it as a .csv file. I then open Excel and when I try to import it, it says
cannot access "address.csv". this is my personal computer so there shouldn't
be any problems with permission rights. if anyone can help me, I would
really appreciate it. Thanks, Mindy