Mindy

If you wouldn't mind taking a look at it, I would really appreciate it!
Don't worry, it doesn't have any sensitive information. I'm getting married
next month so I'm trying to export the addresses to help with the envelopes.
What email address should I send the file to?

Mindy

"Fredrik Wahlgren" wrote:

"Mindy" wrote in message
I have tried all your suggestions but I cannot open that file. I even
renamed the file but that didn't help either. Does anyone know the

software
Anytime Deluxe? That's the program I need the information out of.

Mindy

Not me, I don't know this program. As I said, if the file isn't personal or
holds sensitive information, you can send it to and I will see if I can open
it.

/Fredrik