Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default applying COUNTIF formula across several sheets

Hi All

I have 4 sheetsthat I use the following formula

=COUNTIF(B8:K37, "=0") - COUNTIF(B8:K37,"=42")

to check if the data entered meets the criteria in the formula

I want to use this formula in another sheet called "Totals"
How do I link this formula to the other 4 sheets to pull the data from those
sheets
The formula above works great in the separate sheets.

The other sheet names are A CREW B CREW C CREW D CREW

Thanks for5 the help

--
crunchin numbers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Assuming you have the formula in the same cell in all 4 sheets, let's assume
cell A1, then
=SUM('A CREW':'D CREW'!A1)

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"belvy123" wrote in message
Hi All

I have 4 sheetsthat I use the following formula

=COUNTIF(B8:K37, "=0") - COUNTIF(B8:K37,"=42")

to check if the data entered meets the criteria in the formula

I want to use this formula in another sheet called "Totals"
How do I link this formula to the other 4 sheets to pull the data from
those
sheets
The formula above works great in the separate sheets.

The other sheet names are A CREW B CREW C CREW D CREW

Thanks for5 the help

--
crunchin numbers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Works good also thanks for the help
--
cruchnin numbers

"Stefi" wrote:

Do you mean something like this?

=(COUNTIF('A CREW'!B8:K37, "=0")+COUNTIF('B CREW'!B8:K37,
"=0"))-(COUNTIF('A CREW'!B8:K37,"=42")+COUNTIF('B CREW'!B8:K37,"=42"))

Expand it to C CREW D CREW!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛belvy123€¯ ezt Ć*rta: