Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Does anyone know if I can suppress footers when printing?

I want my footers to show when using as workpapers but when wanting to print
the final report, I want to be able to suppress them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is no built in option to supress footers. You could use a macro to add
or remove the footers.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"BPC123" wrote:

I want my footers to show when using as workpapers but when wanting to print
the final report, I want to be able to suppress them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could clear the footers before printing but would have to reset them
after.

With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.CenterFooter = ""
End With
End Sub

Sub CellInFooter22()
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftFooter = "&""Algerian,Regular""&16" & Range("A1")
'adjust the format and content to suit.
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP