-   -   Does anyone know if I can suppress footers when printing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203529-does-anyone-know-if-i-can-suppress-footers-when-printing.html)

BPC123

Does anyone know if I can suppress footers when printing?

I want my footers to show when using as workpapers but when wanting to print
the final report, I want to be able to suppress them?

Jim Thomlinson

Does anyone know if I can suppress footers when printing?

There is no built in option to supress footers. You could use a macro to add
or remove the footers.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"BPC123" wrote:

I want my footers to show when using as workpapers but when wanting to print
the final report, I want to be able to suppress them?

Gord Dibben

Does anyone know if I can suppress footers when printing?

You could clear the footers before printing but would have to reset them
after.

With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.CenterFooter = ""
End With
End Sub

Sub CellInFooter22()
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftFooter = "&""Algerian,Regular""&16" & Range("A1")
'adjust the format and content to suit.
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP