Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Worksheet is scroll LOCKED

I can't scroll to the right in my worksheet. And I can't select a whole
column or a whole row but I can select cells.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

It sounds as though Scroll Area has been set.
This may have been done to prevent insertion of rows and Columns, and to
keep the user within a confined area.
The Workbook may have been protected to prevent you altering this, but if
not
Right click on Sheet tabView Codepress F4 to bring up PropertiesClear
values in Scroll Area

--
Regards
Roger Govier