Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EC EC is offline

Default Locked Worksheet

I need to get into a worksheet at work and save data into this workseet so I
can up;oad it into my data base. however, someone has it locked and they
have gone home for the day and are not reachable. How do I "kick" this
person out of the worksheet.? I cannot sanr it as a different name b/c I
need the file to be named the same name it is currently.

Thank you for all help!
ec
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Conficting file names are names that are share
1. Name
2. Path
3. File type (Same as name, because extension is different)

So, If you can't settle on 1, settle on 2 or 3
Change directory or file type (.xls to .xlsx, or to .csv)