Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I right click and print an Excel sheet in landscape?

I receive a large number of Excel documents which require printing in
landscape but if I right click the the file and select print, they print in
portrait. Is there any way to set the print options without opening the sheet
and reformatting?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Bob. You answered the question I asked, but not the question I should
have asked, sorry. If I set the printer default to landscape the form still
won't fit across the page without opening the sheet, selecting the data and
changing the page layout. Is there any way to set "fit to page width"
automatically?

Thanks

FFC

Fat Freddies Cat wrote:

I receive a large number of Excel documents which require printing in
landscape but if I right click the the file and select print, they print in
portrait. Is there any way to set the print options without opening the sheet
and reformatting?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sometimes printer drivers offer that feature(fit to page). But that's
not going to happen within Excel without that feature applied, otherwise
you're going to have to arrange it to fit.