Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default excel printing cannot print landscape

There have been many complaints about Excel refusing to print in
landscape to certain printers (generally HP 4000 series). I had the
same issue and it drove me NUTS!!

The simple solution that worked for me was to delete the printer from
my printers and faxes, then add it as a new printer. Yes, it was that
simple.

Good luck!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Thanks for the info.

Might be the answer to a common problem.

Now we have it archived in Google for others to see.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP