Georgie77

Default Print both Portrait and Landscape - Excel

I have a two page document. The first page should be in landscape Orientation
and the second in Portrait. Is it possible to print the two different
orientations from Excel??

Thanks!

TomHinkle

Go to the View menu, custom views.

Basically a 'view' in excel saves everything about print settings. so you
set up how you want a page to print.. Including column widths, headers &
footers, margins etc. then go to view menu, custom views.

Then set up the second tab to print... when you've saved the settings, save
that view as well.

to combine views into a report, you have to use the report manager. It's a
standard add-in, but not loaded automatically. From the tools menu, click
add-ins and Report manager.. this will let you combine multiple views into a
report.

"Georgie77" wrote:

I have a two page document. The first page should be in landscape Orientation
and the second in Portrait. Is it possible to print the two different
orientations from Excel??

Thanks!

TomHinkle

Hmmmmm..

Sorry, I just checked mine too and it's not there either.. I know the report
manager was there in earlier versions.. I'll look at the knowledge base..

BUT at the very least, you CAN still use the different views... Even that
will save some time switching the print settings back and forth...

"Georgie77" wrote:

I have a two page document. The first page should be in landscape Orientation
and the second in Portrait. Is it possible to print the two different
orientations from Excel??

Thanks!

TomHinkle

Thanks Microsoft..

Well, this USED to be out of the box functionality.. Looks like you have to
download the report manager add in now...

Sorry (but it does work really well)