Baffled_Bill

Default ofice 2003 powerpoint does not print in landscape mode

Have odd problem on my home PC. Upgraded my office 97 to office 2003 and
cannot get the new (2003) powerpoint to provide a landscape print mode.
Despite sleecting all the landscape settings in page setup, still only see a
portrait view in peint preview and it prints in protrait as well. Same file
prints fine (i.e. in landscape) on another PC using Office 2003 ppt. What is
going on. Anmyone hear of a version problem?

Baffled_Bill

Nick,
Was a ggod suggestion, but it did not fix the problem. The problem shows up
even in the "Print Preview" mode, so seems like a ppt problem. And yes lokks
like I ended up in the wrong group but that is where I ended up on this first
attempt to use the MW discussion group. Thanks for your idea; do you have
any others?

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Baffled_Bill

Wrong group I feel, but I suspect the print drivers will need re-installing
after your upgrade...should fix the issue

--
HTH
Nick Hodge