Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autofilter expert needed.

After autofiltering a worksheet,one name does not show up in the dropdown list.
This is very weird and first time it happes.
I tried : unfilter and autofilter again= still name does not show.
unfilter, erasing and writting the name again, filtering= same
results
Could these be reasons ? 1500 rows,
having blank rows in my data. But is the first time it happens or I notice.
I also installed a couple of add-ins but not recently: CFPlus ( but is off)
and Case L.
Also got a couple of non related macros and Vlookups.
Out all my workbooks and worksheets this is the only one that happens.
Excell 2003, XP. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is a max of 1000 items in the filter list maybe you hit the limit ?

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"computexcel" wrote in message ...
After autofiltering a worksheet,one name does not show up in the dropdown list.
This is very weird and first time it happes.
I tried : unfilter and autofilter again= still name does not show.
unfilter, erasing and writting the name again, filtering= same
results
Could these be reasons ? 1500 rows,
having blank rows in my data. But is the first time it happens or I notice.
I also installed a couple of add-ins but not recently: CFPlus ( but is off)
and Case L.
Also got a couple of non related macros and Vlookups.
Out all my workbooks and worksheets this is the only one that happens.
Excell 2003, XP. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not maybe, for sure.
Got around 1500 rows.
Thanks for the information Ron, and also for the website,
appreciate it.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does somebody know if Excel 2007 has more than 1000 autofiltering rows
Not rows but unique items

There is no 1000 unique items limit in the filter list in Excel 2007