Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
computexcel computexcel is offline

Default Autofilter expert needed.

Under 1000 down means more than 1000, to be exact 1100 and the rule for not
autofilterin apply.
Thanks anyway.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can send me the workbook private if you want
I wil look at it for you then

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"computexcel" wrote in message ...
Yes, still name does NOT show, name is under 1000 row.
THANKS.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Select the whole filter range and see if you have the same problem when you apply the filter

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"computexcel" wrote in message ...
Not maybe, for sure.
Got around 1500 rows.
Thanks for the information Ron, and also for the website,
appreciate it.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

There is a max of 1000 items in the filter list maybe you hit the limit ?

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"computexcel" wrote in message
After autofiltering a worksheet,one name does not show up in the dropdown list.
This is very weird and first time it happes.
I tried : unfilter and autofilter again= still name does not show.
unfilter, erasing and writting the name again, filtering= same
results
Could these be reasons ? 1500 rows,
having blank rows in my data. But is the first time it happens or I notice.
I also installed a couple of add-ins but not recently: CFPlus ( but is off)
and Case L.
Also got a couple of non related macros and Vlookups.
Out all my workbooks and worksheets this is the only one that happens.
Excell 2003, XP. Thanks.